Please read the agreement below, then either digitally sign below and send the form – or download the PDF version for mail or hand delivery.
- Uphold all rules and regulations of Mid Maryland Youth Football and Cheer.
- Assure that each coach and organizational official has access to and has read all league regulations.
- Assure that each player knows and obeys the Players Code of Conduct.
- Any coach or team official that knowingly allows an ineligible player to participate in a game will be subject to disciplinary action by the Executive Board.
- It is deemed proper ethics that anyone that knows in advance or has strong suspicions of an ineligible player should contact the Executive Board; Vice President or any member of the Executive Board as soon as possible.
- Accept decisions of the game officials on the field as being fair and called to the best ability of said officials.
- Together with game officials, be jointly responsible for the conduct and control of team fans and spectators. Any fan that becomes a nuisance and is out of control is the responsibility of the coach and should be removed from the area.
- Do not leave the coach’s area to shout instructions from sidelines.
- Do not criticize players in front of spectators, with gestures and loud noises, but reserve criticism until a more private situation arises.
- Do not criticize an opposing team, its players, coaches or fans, by word-of –mouth or by gestures.
- Refrain from using abusive and profane language to anyone connected with the game, as a spectator, player, opposing coach or game official.
- Do not deliberately incite unsportsmanlike conduct. An instruction to players to “get” another player or attempt to impose bodily harm to opposing players is considered incitement.
- Abstain from drinking of alcoholic beverages and smoking on both game and practice fields.
- Avoid running up scores. When a team leads its’ opponent by a total of 27 points, they must remove their starting backfield, including the quarterback and all running backs and wingbacks and make every possible attempt to hold the score down. This applies to Flag division through 11-13 divisions.
- Assure that no player practice or play in a game without proper equipment.
- Remove from a game or practice, any player when slightly in doubt about his health, whether or not a result of injury, until competent medical advice is available.
- Assure that a player’s scholastic achievement does not suffer because of participation in MMYFC.
- Any coach who actively solicits a player from another organization by either making telephone calls or visits will be penalized.